У кандидата есть:
- намерение получать удовлетворение от работы;
- понимание, что работа в зарождающейся нейроигровой индустрии дает возможность получить опережающий опыт;
- способность работать в динамично изменяющихся условиях;
- желание и умение плодотворно взаимодействовать на русском и английском языках с людьми с разной культурой, профессиональной подготовкой, возрастом, опытом и знаниями;
- ощущение, что предлагается работа мечты.
i-BrainTech is an innovative technology company that develops neuroscience-driven products in the field of Sports-Tech. The company is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel with offices in St. Petersburg, Russia.
Our engineering team is responsible for building complex, high-scale, real-time systems, as well as working closely with other parts of the business to support product development.
We're looking for a problem solver! More specifically, for a talented C++ Developer with experience with low level coding. So if you're a seasoned engineer/software developer who loves challenges that require skills in low-level programming, algorithmic problems, high-performance computing and multi-platform adaptation - join our journey to transform the Brain-Computer Interface (BCI) infrastructure space. Every day we work on exciting projects involving - data acquisition from cutting-edge brain sensory devices, deep learning models decoding brain signal patterns in real time, cross platform adaptation and more.
What is unique about us?
- i-BrainTech is one of the first commercial companies that is creating products that are based on the most advanced neuroscientific research and technology
- The R&D team works where Neuroscience, Sport-Tech, Gaming and data science converge
- Working as a part of a dedicated internationally distributed team
- Experience a real Startup work atmosphere at a promising software company from the Startup Nation
- Get the chance to learn, lead and develop your skills in a goal-oriented environment
- Securing wireless connection to brain sensory devices
- Real-time programming
- Cross platform implementation
- Introduce new R&D methods and approaches
- Designing, building, testing, and implementing features in our core services
- Time-series processing and analysis
- Practical professional experience with software development in C++ more than 3 years
- Proven experience with low level programming, implementation of communication protocols and ability to independently learning how to work with new software tools
- Ability to solve problems independently and be responsible for it
- Proficiency in English for full-fledged working communication (most of the communication in the company would be in English)
- Experience signal processing
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Experience with architecture optimization
- Applied experience in machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Experience with multi-threaded and asynchronous programming
- Experience with CMake
- Knowledge of Matlab and Python.
- Russian or Hebrew speaker.
Working under hybrid (remote/in-office) mode